skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Luke's Upgrade
After months of begging I agreed to let Luke buy us a new car. He's been wanting his "own" car since he kindly bought me my SUV and took over driving the Corolla. It wasn't nearly a fair trade but none the less he was willing to let me have the nicer of our 2 vehicles, yeah hes a dear, anyway... With Gas as high as it was and how much it was costing to fill up the Tahoe I forever refused to let go of our Corolla. For reals it only cost about $30 to fill up. However Luke's baby browns prevailed, and he bought the car he had been wanting (plus a few years and miles) Its cute really, he now wants to drive everywhere and no one but him is allowed behind the steering wheel, you'd swear its brand new :) I have to admit that the new trade-in is a bit more grown up than my college days car and quite a bit faster too...
No comments:
Post a Comment