My parents were out from SF for Thanksgiving. My friend, Brittany, wants to go hang out with some guy and tries her hand at setting me up with his friend. I kindly say "No Thank You". She pushes, I tell her I don't wish to meet some lame-o and to get lost, she then gets Steven involved, telling him his daughter has an opportunity to meet some guy and isn't cooperating. Steven pleads with me to go meet this "boy". Maybe hes nice, maybe hes a lot of fun, and just maybe hes even cute?!? Britt nods in agreement oblivious to my wishes to be left alone. Then it happened...Stevens pouty lip comes rolling out. "Please for your Father", he says. "It would make me sooo happy to see you out socializing and making friends." "Alright fine!!" I say. But I don't have to be nice and I definitely don't have to like him. I tell Britt she's dead for making a scene resulting in my ruined night. So off we went to meet up with them... The following week he calls me after getting my number from Britt and we live happily ever after...
Kids in a tub...
10 years ago
5 comments:
Awww how sweet, you must be on speaking terms again. Hope your having fun at your parents and getting lots of rest. Miss ya at work.
Isn't it great when things work out like that?
Yeah! Who is awesome?! Me. I know. Me.
Okay so what are you having?
Syd,
Thanks for the Christmas card. The picture was so cute.
Post a Comment