Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful


I would feel very ungrateful if I didnt take a few minutes to acknowledge the many things in which I have and am thankful for. First and foremost I have a wonderful family- An amazing husband is so sweet and generous and understanding. He treats me like a princess and is always making me smile and laugh. He is very patient and always positive. It impossible not to love him and everything about him. PLUS he is an amazing father to Brooklyn and Lola. He spends a lot of time with them (more than most dads), reading stories and playing with them. They both adore him and I absolutely love the way they look at him. He loves to take care of us and he does a wonderful job of it and for that I am truly grateful. Im grateful to have 2 very beautiful daughters whom I adore and love. I enjoy the time we get to spend with Brooklyn and she is such a great big sister to Lola. She is always hugging and kissing her, reading to her and playing games with her. Brooklyn can have the attitude of a teenager sometimes but lately she has been nothing but sweet and for the most part, easy going, which has been wonderful. Lola is my precious baby girl and I am so lucky that I can stay home with her and raise such a sweetie. She fills my days with happiness and joy that surpasses anything imaginable. I am so grateful for her arrival into our family this year. I am also very grateful for the great job my husband has that provides for us everything we need and then some and makes it possible for me to be a stay at home mommy to my baby girl. Im grateful for our good health and great health insurance in the event we ever need it. Im grateful for our house that I try to make a loving home for our family and I hope that it is a place of happiness and peace for them. Im grateful for my parents without whom I wouldnt be who I am today. They are an amazing support, wonderful grandparents and we're very lucky to live close enough to spend quite a bit of time with them. I am grateful for my sisters and brothers who are indeed my best friends and I love our close relationships, inside jokes and awesome childhood memories. Im grateful for all of our friends who are there for us when we need a hand, a shoulder, and especially someone to have a great time with. I am very grateful for ALL the modern conveniences that make life easier and more enjoyable. And most certainly, I am grateful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who has made everything I have (great and small) a possibility. All that I have is because of his love for me and all that he sacrificed for me. I hope he knows how much I appreciate the gospel because it has shaped me and my family into something that hopefully makes him very proud of us :)

No comments: