Most routines are the same this month- eating and sleeping wise, and of course being the cutest, easiest and sweetest baby girl but a few of her new things are- Sitting up on her own, raising her arms to be picked up, and eating finger foods. She still only rolls to the left and refuses to entertain tummy time, immediately rolling onto her back when placed on her stomach. Although a few nights back, she rolled onto her tummy in her sleep and slept that way for a whole hour before crying for someone to help her roll back. Progress! She is too funny. One of these days, shell decide she wants to go places and figure out how to crawl :)
She would NOT sit still for her little photo shoot! She wanted to eat the sign and stuffed animal SO bad. So after I got a picture I let her have at it with her props. She even laughed this baby sized evil laugh when she finally got the animal into her mouth. Like "Mwa-ha-ha, I got you" :)
1 comment:
I can already see the mischief in her eyes. Too bad she is just too cute for her own good. I can't wait to see my Lolies.
Post a Comment