Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter 2010!

This was Lola's FIRST Easter (and also her last first holiday) and it was a lot of fun! We went to Denver to celebrate at my parents and stayed from Saturday to Tuesday. We had so much fun and were sad to leave. I cant wait for next year when Lola will be old enough to be excited about spring and Easter and be able to color and look for her own Easter eggs :)

Coloring eggs for the Easter Bunny to pick up on his way to Denver

The girls with their Easter loot!

A tired Lola still trying to figure out what is going on :) We had to wake her up for baskets because guess who couldn't wait even 1 more minute or she was going to die?!? :)





Hard as we tried, we could not get Lola to wear (and pose) with her bunny ears. We even tried bribing with candy but these shots are as good as they got :)



Cousin Landon however, could not wait to show off how cute he looked in the bunny ears!! Isnt he the CUTEST little chunk EVER?!? He turned 3 months old on Easter Day and at 14+ pounds, he is getting close to passing up Lola!!! I cant believe how fast he's growing up and am sad that we live so far away. We dont get to see him nearly enough! He is just the cutest, most handsomest, little man and we love him :)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Lola looks super out of it. Tired little girl. I love that all of her toys are in her mouth.

Mike & Biz said...

Oh how sweet! I love the morning pictures! Also, I cannot believe it's her (and A's) last "first" holiday! Ahhhhh!