It was a great day at our house this year. The weather was perfect so we took the girls up to Snowbird Resort for some fun. Brooklyn and Daddy mined for 'crystals' and then Brooklyn did the bungee trampoline. It is so pretty up there and now that we live so close I hope we make it up there more often. Afterward, we cooked Daddy dinner and had Maglesby Chocolate cake for dessert. Yummy! We gave our Daddy lots of loves and hugs and kisses and some gifts to show him how much we love and adore him. He is the bestest Daddy in the world and the girls and I are so lucky to have him for OUR Daddy!! We love you Lucas XoxoxXOxoO
I'm Sydney, a recently divorced, twenty-something year old, now single mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children. Brooklyn is 9. She is technically my former step-daughter but will always be part of our family and loved just the same. She is genuinely sweet, very creative and full of personality! Lola, 3, is very energetic, incredibly spirited and adores her big sister! Rhett is 8 months old and one of the happiest, most easy going babies I know! He is a wonderful blessing and the perfect addition to our family. I am so lucky and ever grateful to have such sweet little angels who fill my everydays with love and happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment