Getting Dressed. Don't worry that I layered her up so much it was like in the Christmas story where the kid couldn't put his arms down. Didn't want my baby to be cold :)


All ready to go out

First thing she did was slip on an icy patch. Since she wasn't crying I took a picture (but we all know I still would have even if she was)

She was pretty apprehensive about the snow at first. I had to show her that you could walk on it and touch it and nothing bad would happen before she was ready to test it herself with her boot.


By the end, she was having way too much fun and was very sad to have to come inside :)

Look at those cute pink cheekies!

Snow day was a success and I cant wait to take the girls sledding once it snows again!
No comments:
Post a Comment