Friday, January 14, 2011

Date Night With B

Its been a while since Brooklyn and I have gone and had a girls night just us two. So this last week we decided to 'Date Night' it at Gorgoza Park- a big tubing hill in Park City. The best part about this place is that they have a lift service that takes you up-hill so you don't have to keep walking it yourself and get tired after only 3 runs! I will admit I was a little bummed at first that she chose this as her desired activity but only because I HATE the snow and freezing cold. I absolutely dread it and would hide out in my house from November- March if I could. However, I LOVE tubing and sledding, so deep down (beyond the thoughts of freezing my butt off and getting snot-sicles in my nose) I was excited to go. And I'm glad we went because it really was a lot of fun! We snacked on Chocolate donuts and hot chocolate at the park and had McDonald's Happy Meals and milk shakes afterward. Thanks for the fun night out B :)

No comments: