Easter is another favorite holiday of mine. I LOVE Easter candy- Cadbury creme eggs, Cadbury mini eggs, and Whopper eggs are my top 3. I buy extra and stash it away so I can make it last year round- but it never lasts that long, usually through the summer if I'm lucky.
We had fun preparing for Easter this year. Brooklyn and I decorated sugar cookies last week and they turned out as pretty as they were delicious. (Sorry for the blurry/grainy photos- my camera is in hiding so I had to use my iPhone) As you can see, Brooklyn's into sporting peace signs in her pictures now. 8 year olds can be so cute :)
Decorating our Easter eggs. Lola was in heaven and of course cried when we ran out of eggs to color.

The Saturday before Easter we took Lola to her first egg hunt. It was SO crowded with kids and their parents- it was crazy! But Lola loved it and even found herself a few eggs before the mob got to the rest.
She was so excited to find that the eggs came apart and had c.a.n.d.y in them! Lola is well aware of the word candy and would eat nothing but if you let her!
The girls on Easter morning. Brooklyn came over Saturday afternoon and stayed through Sunday morning after baskets. She was a great big sister and helped Lola find her basket first and also a few of the eggs before showing her how the pros do it.
1 comment:
So cute! I love how she's catching onto everything. Sorry about my voice in the video.:) That place was a mad house.
Post a Comment