Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Plane Trips And Cousins

My mom broke her elbow last week so Lola and I flew out to Denver to be of some assistance to her. This was Lola's 4th time on a plane but the first time that she was old enough to really understand what was going on. She was so excited waiting at the airport before our flight and watching all the planes come and go through the windows. And much to my surprise, she was really good on the flight, which was scheduled during her nap time. Thank you Lola!

Cousin Landon came over to play yesterday and they had so much fun together! I had to get some pics of them being cute little besties together...


Were headed back home tomorrow just in time to celebrate Lola's 2nd birthday (on Friday). I cant believe my baby is going to be 2!! Birthday posts to come...

No comments: