The blog has been overtaken by Rhett. It's time for a Lola update.
We are currently working on potty training and it's going pretty well. When she is in undies she lets me know she needs to go pee. She has pooped in the potty a few times now but still prefers to go in her diaper and so will wait to go until I put her in one for nap time.
She still loves her baby Rheet. She actually ignores him for the majority of the day but will come over and give him an occasional hug or kiss or show him her toys. She loves to reference small babies or babies in mommys tummys as Baby Rheets.
She is still mostly our sweet little angel girl. She has her beastly and/or dramatic days but even then they're pretty minor compared to some nearly 3 year old girls. She is going to turn 3 in just over a month and I can't believe it!
She is signed up for preschool already and is about to graduate from her speech/language program. She is starting to become a really great talker. She uses 4-6 word sentences, describes things with colors or descriptive words and is pronounciating much clearer than she was even last month. She has also started telling funny stories and jokes that crack her and us right up. I love that she is such a little ham!! She has gotten really good at playing by herself and pretend play. I could sit and watch her play all day, she is so adorable with her high pitched voices and in acting out with her toys.
She has adjusted so well to a new baby and I am so thankful and proud of her. She will always be my baby girl and princess :)
Kids in a tub...
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment