Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lola's First Day of Preschool

I can not believe this day has come! Years go by much slower before you have kids and then they're born and the years go by in the blink of an eye. Seriously. It seems just days ago that I gave birth to my tiny baby girl and now today I dropped her off to her first day of PreK! She was SO excited for her 'class' to start. It was all she talked about for the entire month prior to. At back to school she met her teacher and some classmates. She loved it so much she didnt want to leave! And then on her first day she ran down the stairs to her classroom, sat down and said "See you Mom"! I have mixed feelings about this... I love how independent she's become and how proud of herself she is that she's such a big girl, but still, she could fake a little sad to see me go so that I dont have to be reminded of just how fast she's growing up!


Do you love that she had to take her stuffed kitty to class?! This girl does not leave the house without her favorite stuffed animal of the week.

She is beautiful. We are so lucky she's ours.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

She has grown up so fast. She's such a cutie. I bet she was excited to show everyone her tity.