Sissy getting in the on the pic:)
Age- Eleven months!
Weight and height- 19 lbs 3 oz 29.6 in
Hair- ridiculously long now. Way past his ears to where it should tuck behind them but it lays above them like wings. Total mullett in the back and his bangs are well in his eyes. Im still trying to decide whether to cut it or not. I think I will so that it looks nice for his 1 year pics and then possibly will grow it back out. We'll see...
Teeth- cut his 3rd tooth (top left) on 12.14.12. He fussed and fussed over this one for days. And once it came through I could see why- its huge!
Size- 9-12 mos. clothes. Size 3 diapers. Size 3 shoe.
Eating- 6 ounces every 3-4 hours during the day and we're in the process of weaning him from getting another bottle at 5 or 6a. Eating #3 jarred foods, baby snacks, and small bites of all foods. He eats everything you give him as well as loves to beg for food from your plate.
Sleeping- wakes around 8a, naps around 1030 or 11 and again around 2 or 3. Each nap is about 1 to 2.5 hours. Bedtime is around 8 or 830p. He lasted a whole 2 weeks of sleeping through the night until he started cutting his 3rd tooth. Since then, he's up several times a night for his binky and again for a bottle at 5 or 6a. I'm rocking him back to sleep each morning that he wakes up and wont go back down with his binky. Sometimes it takes up to an hour to get him back to sleep where I can lay him down without him sitting right back up and crying again. Also this last month, he has started wanting to be rocked to sleep at nap time. I now rock him for a few minutes after his bottle but lay him down and let him cry until he falls asleep. I finally have my own place, but its a basement apt and Im afraid my neighbors will come beat me up if I dare do the cry it out during the night. But Im so desperate for real sleep I might just do it this month...
Movement/development- pulling up on everything! and getting back down from standing, waving by opening and closing his fingers, starting to try to move/dance to music, more syllables- la-la, na-na, starting to use his walker,
Milestones/firsts- pulling up, first Thanksgiving,
Favorites- crawling as fast as he can everywhere, pulling up on everything, jumperoo, baths, playing with Lola, putting anything he can get into his mouth, getting Lola's toys- getting into them and taking them from her when she's not looking,
Dislikes- getting his hair washed, being hungry, Lola taking away his toys and harassing him
No comments:
Post a Comment