Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun at the pool

We had Brooklyn this last weekend and Saturday we went swimming. Brooklyn is a great swimmer (finally) and not afraid to put her head under the water or swim in the deep end with out floaties. So its been alot of fun to take her swimming this summer. The Lehi City Pool is pret-ty cool and a must try. It has 3 pools, one a huge water treehouse for kids, a small version of a lazy river, 2 toddler/baby pools and the one in the picture is just for shooting people with water. Oh yes and a hot tub (that you have to be 14 or older to go in to which Brooklyn thought I was lying about so I had to walk her over to the lifegaurd and have him tell her) Brooklyn loves this place and it is the bestest pool ever she says. They even have treats and POPCORN!! The girl loves popcorn! It was the first thing she noticed (smelled) when we walked in. During pool break Dad went and got some and pretty much it was hers. We werent allowed any and she told us it was bc she needed it the most bc she was the smallest/skinniest. It was the truth so we had no choice but to let her eat all she wanted...which turned out to be all of it : )
Good times at the pool and a few pics of us...being us...and enjoying the last couple weeks of summer!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Looks like fun I have only been at that pool in the winter. I love how you do such fun things with Brooklyn, I can tell you really care about her.