We celebrated my birthday this last Sat. Luke and Brooklyn were so very nice to plan a special night with cake and presents. I had to take a few pics so everyone could see Luke's lovely set up (including streamers over the table). I was given a beautiful necklace that Brooklyn picked out herself. Then we had chocolate cake bc I love chocolate. Brooklyn and Luke sung me Happy Birthday and then again bc Brooklyn thought 2 times was better than 1 (it was). They were very sweet to think of me and plan something so special!
4 comments:
Happy Late Bday! Sorry I missed it!
Happy Birthday Syd
Happy Birthday!! That was so sweet of your hubby to go all out...what a sweetheart!!! By the way Brooklyn's pics turned out darling...I love them, she is such a cutie!!!
I'm glad you had a Happy BIrthday! Now I can blog stalk you and your growing belly. It was fun to see you guys last night. We will have to plan another dinner date soon. :)
Post a Comment