
This week marked my 21st week of Pregnancy. I recently had my mid-point ultrasound and the Dr says everything looks great and right on schedule with my due date May 19. Luke and I are thrilled and couldn't be more happy. We are so blessed to be able to add to our family. Brooklyn is also very excited and wants to know everyday when the baby will be big enough to come out and play. At 16 weeks we had an ultrasound to determine the sex. Baby Benik is a little Princess. We cant wait for her to arrive and hope and pray that we are everything she could ask for as she is already our prayers answered and dreams come true.
The following pictures are from my 16 week ultrasound. I have a video of her at 2o weeks that I will try to post soon. Shes getting stronger everyday as I feel her kicking more and more. Its truly amazing to feel your little miracle moving around inside of you and I am so lucky to have the chance to experience this along side my best friend and husband Lucas!



2 comments:
Syd,
You have to let me know when she comes so I can come and see you.
Yay! When can she come out and play?! Brooklyn has it right, I cant wait. She will be so precious with all her fingers and toes, along with the pooping and crying. Good luck with that. haha, it will be so fun to spoil her! Not that you two won't already have that covered. Juicy binkies, check.
Post a Comment