Oh look how cute you are!!! I only wish I could have looked that cute when I was pregnant. So March 19 is the due date??? You need to go just one more day to the 20th...the best day of the whole year!!! Yes that would be my Birthday!
I'm Sydney, a recently divorced, twenty-something year old, now single mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children. Brooklyn is 9. She is technically my former step-daughter but will always be part of our family and loved just the same. She is genuinely sweet, very creative and full of personality! Lola, 3, is very energetic, incredibly spirited and adores her big sister! Rhett is 8 months old and one of the happiest, most easy going babies I know! He is a wonderful blessing and the perfect addition to our family. I am so lucky and ever grateful to have such sweet little angels who fill my everydays with love and happiness.
6 comments:
Your belly is so cute! I hope you and the baby are doing well! Any names picked out yet?
You look so cute pregnant.
Wow look at that little bump, so cute! I miss ya, even though you think I dont!!! Call or text me lets get together some time.
Love ya
Aunt Lila
Oh look how cute you are!!! I only wish I could have looked that cute when I was pregnant. So March 19 is the due date??? You need to go just one more day to the 20th...the best day of the whole year!!! Yes that would be my Birthday!
You look so cute!! How are you feeling? I am so excited for you! Have you decided on a name or narrowed it down?
Such a cute little prego lady. When are we going to dinner??
Post a Comment