Earlier in the week Brooklyn came over and helped make VDay cookies. They turned out very lovely thanks to her amazing decorating skills. She and Luke each made me a Valentine as well. I love them and still have them up on the fridge :) On Saturday Luke gave Brooklyn and I beautiful flowers (Brooklyn's were pretty purple tulips) and my dear sweet husband even gave me a massage certificate from Kura Door Japanese Spa. That evening Luke and I had reservations at The New Yorker. Dinner was very good and we were very lucky to have something work out last minute! It was a great night and our last Valentines without having to get a babysitter. Thank you Lucas for making it a very special day for me!! I love you and am so lucky to have you for my Valentine always and forever!
1 comment:
What a sweet guy.
Post a Comment