Getting bigger and ready for Baby... We have not yet decided on a name. I think we are going to have to see her first. She's going to be here in about 3 months!!
We have the nursery furniture and above bedding ordered. Shopping for Baby is Daddys favorite thing to do. :)
5 comments:
Your belly is so cute! You dont even look prego, and I bet Lucas is just loving the baby shopping! Miss ya June Bug!
You are so tiny! I can't wait to see her! I hope you and baby are doing well! Miss ya!
You look so cute and little! I can't believe you only have three months left. Trust me, it will go by so fast and then there will be days you will wish you were pregnant again :)
p.s. your bedding is super cute, where did you find it?
Isn't it crazy at how much stuff you have to buy for a baby? Enjoy putting it all together!
Thanks Deb! Bedding is by Caden Lane. I think their stuff is so cute. And thanks to all you liars saying Im still small. Just be sure to say that about my 9 month pics too! :)
Post a Comment