Monday, September 28, 2009

Misc. Pics- August

As much as I love football season, I was even more excited for it this year bc now I have Lola to dress up in fan wear!! As you can see, she's already a huge BYU fan and is giving them a thumbs up for their huge win over Oklahoma . Go Cougs! :)

Lola playing on her playmat. She is getting so good at reaching for and grabbing things!


Lola and her Daddy. I think she looks just like him in this pic.!
This is the swaddle blanket that Lola has to have to take her naps and fall asleep in at night. This is her just after waking up from a nap and wondering why Im taking her picture?!
Giving her ducky loves
Lola got her tosies painted for the first time!
Ha! Look at those eyebrows!

Lola taking a nap on the plane to Bubbe's house

Oh my! I love this face :)
Lola was a huge fan of Bubbe's sink for bathtime!

No comments: