Fall is my most favorite time of year. The colors, the smells, the crisp air on my cheeks... and I even look forward to Football. It also holds my favorite holiday, Halloween. It has been my favorite ever since I was a little girl. Not so much for dressing up, but for decorating and of course eating WAY too much treats! I still get giddy when the Halloween decorations begin to appear in stores. I want to buy everything! (and usually do, which is probably why my house is most decorated during these months) and spend countless hours in the kitchen baking all the goodies that come with the fall season :) In hopes to pass on my love and excitement for this time of year, Luke and I took Lola to a pumpkin patch so she could see the fall colors and feel the brisk air. She was such a sweetie, letting me pose her for endless pictures in and around the pumpkins. And Luke humored me as well, letting me buy more pumpkins than I needed, while I insisted I did because I am going to make pumpkin pie from scratch and decorate that one like this and yada ya... Here are some pics of our little fall beauty:
Kids in a tub...
10 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment