I LOVE that I get to wake up to this face on Valentines!Momma's Valentine sweetheart
Is it noticeable that she rubbed off some of her hair in her sleep last night?!? She now has this huge chunk of hair that is too short to lay flat. Ha!Dressed up for her first Valentines Day. Isnt she adorable?! I surprised Luke, Friday when he got home from work, with Sugar cookies (his favorite) that I baked and frosted just for him. Today, he let me sleep in and I woke up to beautiful red Tulips and pancakes. Im excited to spend the long weekend with my handsome husband and very excited to see what the rest of the day (that he planned on his own) will entail... :)
Hope you all have a fantastic Valentines Day with your loved ones!
Syd she is so stinkin cute! Lola has the most adorable face. Sounds like you had a fun Valentines Day. We miss you here in the Arctic of Utah. It's raining and snowing today- I'm sure you don't miss that! Dr. Wilden asked why you haven't been to the dentist in awhile. I told him you moved and he says hello. Hope all is well, and if you make cookies again, you can always send some my way. Those look like Martha Stewart potential!
I'm Sydney, a recently divorced, twenty-something year old, now single mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children. Brooklyn is 9. She is technically my former step-daughter but will always be part of our family and loved just the same. She is genuinely sweet, very creative and full of personality! Lola, 3, is very energetic, incredibly spirited and adores her big sister! Rhett is 8 months old and one of the happiest, most easy going babies I know! He is a wonderful blessing and the perfect addition to our family. I am so lucky and ever grateful to have such sweet little angels who fill my everydays with love and happiness.
4 comments:
She is so cute. Happy Valentines day!
She's precious! Love that sweet smile. :) (Anabelle just outgrew that cute heart sleeper. It's one of my favs!)
Aww, the little tuff of hair is so funny! haha. She is adorable still. :)
Syd she is so stinkin cute! Lola has the most adorable face. Sounds like you had a fun Valentines Day. We miss you here in the Arctic of Utah. It's raining and snowing today- I'm sure you don't miss that! Dr. Wilden asked why you haven't been to the dentist in awhile. I told him you moved and he says hello. Hope all is well, and if you make cookies again, you can always send some my way. Those look like Martha Stewart potential!
Post a Comment