I posted this last year but you get to hear it again...I LOVE Fall!! And Halloween. It is my absolute favorite time of year. I have always loved Halloween as a little girl and with my birthday also falling during the season, it has become a time that I really look forward to. I love decorating for the season and Holiday and making all the treats and goodies that come with it... sugar cookies, caramel apples, chili, corn chowder and pumpkin rolls just to name a few! Our decorations are already up despite Luke's complaining that its way too early still. But really, 6 weeks isn't all that early to start celebrating your favorite holiday. Right?!
I definitely love the fall weather too! Its cooled off just enough to not be hot but not so much so that its freezing yet. Its makes it so nice to be outside enjoying the last few weeks of great weather knowing that Winter will be here before we know it.
And I cant forget about football season either. I have actually taken quite an interest in the sport since dating Luke and am now (mostly) proud to cheer for BYU. And its become even more fun now that I have little Lola to dress up on game days. I'm pretty sure that if there were a contest for cutest fan baby ever, Lola would win. Hands down! :)
and while I'm posting cougar-wear pics, here are a couple more (from last season). I cant believe its been a whole year since these were taken!


1 comment:
Yay!! I heart fall also :) It seems like tons of my favorite memories from living in Orem with you and Brit were from the fall. And Lola dressed up as the world's cutest BYU fan, almost makes me want to root for them... almost... ;)
Post a Comment