June 01, 2007

Fast forward 4 years (and a few pounds, jobs, houses, trips, tears, pets, holidays, laughs, fights, 2 beautiful children, and half a million great memories later)- June 01, 2011
We had a great 4 year anniversary! Lucas gave me beautiful roses and (we gave each other) tickets to see Journey in concert this summer! I can't tell you how excited I am- I have been a fan of Journey (and many other great classic rock bands- The Cars, Queen, Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Foreigner, REO... to name a few) for as long as I can remember- thanks to growing up with parents who grew up during that era :) So yeah, its going to be awesome to go see them and I cant wait! For dinner, Luke took me to a new restaurant, F'uz, which was very yummy and then we took our desserts home to share while we vegged on the couch in our sweats :) Thank you Luke for an awesome day and evening out and for still loving me after knowing, living with (and dealing with) me these last 4 (actually 5 1/2) years. You're the best and I love you more today than ever!!
1 comment:
He should be on here thanking you for putting up with him :) Im going to Journey too cant wait so excited. Call me! Love ya June Bug
Post a Comment