Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Face Painting Fun

We ventured over to a family fun day at a local park last week. The girls were excited to find that they had bounce houses, games, crafts, wagon rides, balloons and face painting. And I was excited to find it was all free :) The girls had a great time and even though I had left my camera at home I was able to get these few cute pics of their faces done up with my phone.

Brooklyn chose to have her face painted as a cat. She is such an animal lover. And a very cute girl :)
Lola got a butterfly. I was very surprised that she let the woman paint her face. She didn't even protest or flinch during! It might have helped that she watched Sissy get it done first with no problem :)
Look who finally learned to smile when I say 'cheese' with the camera?! Even though its very select on her part its still a huge Hooray for me!

No comments: