(pic is from last week as I'm actually 35 weeks now).
I'm officially eating my words from my post back when I had bragged that this pregnancy was sooo much easier than Lola's was. As of the last 2-3 weeks I have become plenty uncomfortable and miserable- I can't sleep, can't ever seem to get comfortable, have to pee about 100 times a day (half of those trips seem to occur between 12am and 5am), the lower part of my uterus burns, from the pressure on my nerves, if I stand, walk, or sit for too long, I'm always feeling out of breath and tired, and doing anything, like putting on my shoes, shaving my legs or carrying Lola around, requires way too much effort. I could go on but I think you get it... I am ready to be done and have my lighter, more agile body back! I know Luke is ready for me to be done as well because he often comments that he doesn't remember me being this whiny and babyish the last time. But on a more positive note, I am almost done and before I know it our sweet baby boy will be here!

2 comments:
If only we could all be a cute prego lady like you!
It's ok- I think you have every right to whine. IT IS uncomfortable in so many ways. If only our men could experience it. Hang in there!! You look great, and it will be over and well worth it soon.
Post a Comment