We blessed our baby boy Sunday, March 18th. Rhett was given a beautiful blessing by his Daddy and shared his special day with family. He looked so handsome in his blessing outfit and was such a good, calm baby that day. He became a little fussy that evening when I was trying to take pictures of him looking all adorable which is why he has his binks in in all of them. Little did I know that he was starting to get sick which we would later find out was RSV.
First family picture. Lola was in the midst of being really sick which we would find out was also RSV (and she was the one who gave it to Rhett). She was miserable come the afternoon and not too happy to have her picture taken, poor thing.
The most handsome boy ever! My grandma made the blue and white blanket before she had passed away. I was excited to find an outfit with blue trim to match it and borrowed those adorable shoes from a friend.
1 comment:
He is so cute!! I love the blue and white blanket. And I can't believe how dark his hair is! He is going to be tall, dark and handsome :) I like the binki in the pictures- I think they are so cute. And it even matches. We are all glad he is feeling better and you are done with that awful RSV business.
Post a Comment