We went to our family cabin in Bear lake during the second week in August. We were excited for 7 days of relaxation, food, games, the beach, swimming and four-wheeling. Paige came up with Lincoln for a couple of days and Brooklyn was able to come up for a few as well. Brooklyn loved the four-wheelers, looking for frogs and taking long walks and exploring. Lola loved the beach and the pool. And Rhett loved the very dark, cooler temperature basement where he took extra long naps and slept in late each morning.
Such a happy boy! We love when we get to see him (and his mommy)!
Lola was not a fan of the messy sand
Lola is always so happy to be with her "Brook". She was Brooklyn's little shadow all week and Brooklyn was so patient and sweet with her anyway.
The girls looking for frogs
How cute are these three?! I love them!
2 comments:
Looks fun!! I love a good trip to the cabin, and it's always nice when the weather is warm enough to make it to the beach. Silly Lola should love the sand if she has her momma's genes!
I haven't been to your blog in forever!! Your kids are soooooo cute!! And we were at Bear Lake the second week in August too! Wish I would of known you guys were there!! Ava still talks about Brooklyn at least once a week... :)
Post a Comment