I scheduled Rhett's six months and the day of decided I'd get a few of Lola as well. I need to schedule another shoot so I can get all three of the kids together but wanted to wait and do some cute fall ones in the canyons.
I think my children are the most beautiful kids that were ever born. I love being able to have their pictures taken and to capture their sweetness during these special times in their lives. One day my memories might fade but my pictures will last forever:)
I think my children are the most beautiful kids that were ever born. I love being able to have their pictures taken and to capture their sweetness during these special times in their lives. One day my memories might fade but my pictures will last forever:)
I asked the girl to include this pic bc it sums up Rhett's first 6 months perfectly- Spit up!





3 comments:
These are SO cute!!! Who did them? I just did Ryker's 6 mo. ones too, but they aren't this cute. I'll post when I get them back. And I love the ones where Lola's hair is blowing in the wind- so pretty! Rhett has gotten so big!
I love the Pics! Your kids are so cute. I feel you pain with the Reflux.
Love the new pictures! I really like how they turned out. They are both so adorable, I can't wait to see them this week!
Post a Comment