These are my 2 babies. The white/grey one is a Ragdoll breed (which hold the world record for largest domestic cats) and he definitely lives up to his name "Chancho" (which means PIG in spanish). Him's is a big baby. Chancho just turned 1 in January. With Lucas and I working full time we (really I) felt Chancho needed a friend to play with during the day. So that is how 'Ramsis" (the arch enemy of Nacho Libre) came about. We bought him this last Feb. and he will be 1 in Nov. At first they did not take to each other at all! Chancho curious as he is would step closer and closer to Ramsis, Ramsis would hiss louder and louder until Chancho would get scared and hiss back then run away. Then one day we came home from work and they were all the sudden joined at the hip. They do everything together now. If Chancho needs a drink then so does Ramsis. If Ramsis runs to the window to watch the birds then so does Chancho. The same goes for their naps they have even started sleeping in the same positions. Cute and weird but I still love them the same. They will always be my kitties and I hope they never get lost and die of starvation or eaten by a wolf like my first true love, Elvis, another cat that I will have to blog about in memorandum of his greatness. Anyway hope you like my baby pics of the boys and dont worry I have many more pics of them coming your way.... Chancho and Ramsis Rock!!
Kids in a tub...
10 years ago
1 comment:
In a way cats are better than kids, they dont talk back to you and you cant get in trouble if you lock them in a cage, but there is nothing better than feeling little arms around your neck and giving you a big old kiss on the cheek. I do love your cats! I think you should bring them by work so we can all meet them in person.
Post a Comment