
I know Im a few days late on this but if you buy it Mom its bc I was trying to collect all my thoughts. I just wanted to take this Mother's Day to let my Mother know that she is the greatest Momma in the whole world. I know everyone says that but seriously my mom kicks all moms asses!! I know that my mom probably wonders everyday why she was punished with me for a child but I believe in karma and also I beleive that my mother REALLY is Mary Poppins and Practically Perfect in Every Way. So who better to raise me? I have never once doubted that my momma loves me. I can see it in her eyes and in the way she holds me. She has told me everyday since I can remember that she loves me (best) and shes always telling me how much she wants me to be happy and she will do anything for me. I know I have put alot of stress on my Mother this last year (or longer) and I just wanted to thank her for standing by me every step of the way and encouraging me to press on. Lots of people say we look alike and act exactly alike. And I couldnt be any prouder to be just like my momma. She is beautiful and strong and stubborn and smart and everything quality wise you could ask for. I hope that I will have many many more Mothers day with my mother. I couldnt live without her. EVER. She is the best thing to take me on and I feel no one could love me nor understand me more. Thank you Momma for being there for me since day 1 and continuing to be there for me even today. I wish more than anything that I could see you everyday and we could share secrets and lunches and shopping sprees anyday we felt like it. Thank you for choosing me to be your daughter and accepting my request to have you as my mother. You are truly amazing and what keeps me going and you dont know how big I smile when I see you call (and when I got your card yesterday too) you light up my life so that I can wakie shine for you everyday!!!
I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, As long as I'm living my Momma you'll be.
1 comment:
What a wonderful thing to do for your momma on mommys day. I like it alot! You are such a good girl. I am happy to have you for my MP Jr. I think we act just fine so I am okay with you acting like me. WE ROCK! I too wish we could be together whenever we wanted. That would make life grand! I will always be here for you and you don't really stress me out. You are a tough little sunshine. I'll love you forever. I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living(and then some) my Wakie Shine Baby you'll be! I can't wait to see you. I am counting down the days.(It's currently 2 days and 15(give or take one)hours! P.S. Natie wishes you could come sooner. He is bored!?? I think he is excited to see you.
Post a Comment