Monday, May 19, 2008

Miss Sassy




Our Brooklyn is a very outgoing, energentic, spunky, stubborn and VERY independent 5 year old. She loves to act CRAZY all the time. Anytime and anywhere too. She loves attention and will dance, scream, whine, demand and even cry for it. Whatever it takes. Its not too hard to want to be with her all the time and devote every minute you have to her bc she's so adorable and so impatiant when it comes to you noticing her!! Once when she was 3 or so she came over wearing these shorts that were almost like boy shorts. She said these are my "sassy" shorts. To hear a 3 year old say sassy was way too funny. I wonder who she heard that one from?? Anyway like I said before she's not one to pose but when she put on my 70's Retro Sunglasses she was ready for the camera. Those big glasses on her little head...too cute. She would claim sassy I'm sure. Thats our Brooks.

1 comment:

Michele said...

I'm thinking she must have gotten that attitude from you, I can see you doing the same thing at her age, little miss sassy white elastic band shorts with the purple heart sticker!!!