Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Kids in a tub...
10 years ago
4 comments:
I guess I'll go first. There are so many it is hard to just pick one. How about the time we almost rolled the expedition and all the psycho women from your neighborhood chased us down. Or the time your mom left us in the middle of no where and then suddenly let us drive the car, which at the age of 16 was awesome! Or when we got all cracked out on red bulls and drove Paige and her friend around in the bed of the truck. Or toilet papering, which happened too often to count, including shutting off power to peoples houses.(not our finest moments.)And my favorite would have to be when your Grandma kicked me out of her house for hating on her fellow St. Georgians, when it was really your Dad! Good Times.
So many...but I think my favorite was the 3rd or 4th time you came into Magical Memories pulling TONS & TONS of stickers off of the wall, handing them to me and saying "my mom will come in & pay for these". And then, me following you out of the store (chasing you actually!) and begging you to come work for me. The look on your face was priceless! I was so lucky to have you on the team. I miss you Sweet Syd!
My one of many, many, many favorite memories of Gail has to be when we all got to go to the Scrapbook Expo in Anahiem. There were thousands of vendors and a bazillion things to see and gail made sure I took breaks and ate so I didnt overkill with all the excitement. I also love the time after my Laproscopic surgery and had turned 19 just a few days later. You had me come into the scrapbook store (I was in my jammies and all bandaged up) so you could throw me a Bday party and Carol made Dump Cake. So sweet!! You have always been there to listen and offer great advice and Thank You Thank You for coming out for my Wedding. I will always remember our quick chat at starbucks downtown and I miss you and love you!!! XOXO
I have only know you for one short year, but already I have so many great memories of you and us together too many to list and I know that we will have so many more to come. I love ya Syd your my bestest bud here.
Post a Comment