Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Shower

A couple of weeks ago my Mother and Sisters had a baby shower for me. My Cousin Lindsay was so kind to let us have the event at her home. I was so happy to have my Momma come out from Denver just for me and I cant wait to have her come stay for a while again when the baby comes home! It was a great turn out with lots of family, friends, great food, great gifts and even cute little Princess cupcakes. We played a few baby shower games and although I'm not a game person it was fun to see others join in to try and win the "prizes" :) Much thanks to all of you who came to support me and Baby Benik! We had a good time and its always nice to have a fun excuse to get together. Thanks again everyone!!








No comments: