Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Easter

This year we had a pretty low key Easter. It was a great day with nice weather and we were able to spend a good part of the day with Brooklyn. This was also my very first Easter without my family (my parents and siblings) I thought I was going to end up crying and being all boo-hoo sad ...but I managed just fine (sorry Mom)! During the week before Brooklyn came over and we had lots of fun coloring eggs and decorating them with Littlest Pet Shop stickers (you know who's favorite of favorite things )! On Sunday Brooklyn came over to help us find all the eggs the Easter Bunny had hid for us. The minute she walked in the door she decided that she should get to find all of the eggs for herself and me and Dad could only watch and give hints if we saw one that she didnt. Haha! It was still fun and Im glad we could spend the day relaxing and being with family.

No comments: