Today marks 36 Weeks. Im now going to the Doctors every week and today he will start checking me internally. It is crazy how time flies and now that we're getting down to the end, Im starting to get a little nervous/anxious. Surprisingly, I'm not at all nervous about the labor and delivery but actually with the fact that Im supposed to bring home a tiny baby afterward. Are they really going to let me walk out of the hospital forever with her?! It is all too crazy for me to imagine right now. Anyway, after a few requests (and a hundred times of Bertha begging), here are some Baby Belly Pics. I'll post one every week until she comes so about 4 more or maybe less!! The first pic is 2 days after we found out. Hopefully that will be me again 2 days after the delivery! Haha- I can dream :)
Kids in a tub...
10 years ago






4 comments:
Your belly is so cute.....about time you updated. And yes they will let you take her out forever, well actually they have Luke carry her and they follow. Keep me updated with texts after your Dr's appointments. Love and miss ya June bug!
You don't look huge. I am sure you are very cute pregnant. I can't wait to meet her.
I love your cute, prego belly. You are not big at all and I am sure you will drop down to your -0size in no time:) BTW- So sad that I had to get your blog from someone else.:( Busted!!
you look so cute! I am glad to see you finally posted too. I can't believe you are already down to four weeks. It really does go by fast. I still need to come by and drop off a gift. Glad to see the shower was fun, I hope you got lots of fun stuff.
Post a Comment