My birthday was this weekend and it was a pretty great one (despite being another year older)! Luke and Brooklyn did a great job of surprising me with some of my birthday favorites- flowers, handmade b-day cards, Magelsby Chocolate Cake and dinner at my most favorite restaurant!! To make my day extra special, Luke let me sleep in, made me breakfast, took care of some of my least favorite things (including dirty dishes and dirty diapers), let me pick where we went for lunch, helped Brooklyn secretly clean her entire room, and then surprised me with a sitter lined up for Lola so we could go out for the night. It was a great day and even though Im now older than I ever cared to be, Im really lucky to have such a sweet husband and adorable girls who care about making my day as special as it was!
My sweet B-day set up including trick candles that made Brooklyn giggle like crazy!
My sweet B-day set up including trick candles that made Brooklyn giggle like crazy!
Me and my ultra-handsome husband whom I adore and am still madly in love with 5 years later :)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Syd! What a cute family to plan fun things for you. I want to know where you can get an awesome birthday dessert like that- where did you go? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Happy late birthday Syd.
I LOVE her little cheeser smile.
Post a Comment