Sunday, November 7, 2010

Photo Friday

...a few days late.

One of Lola's current favorites- Pushing her babies in the stroller around the house. Its the first thing she wants to do when she wakes up in the morning. She runs straight to the stroller and if her babies aren't already in it, she sets them up like so (including her silky on their laps to keep them warm and her 2 purses on each handle) and then she pushes them all around the kitchen and hallway (while saying 'Bye' to me one-hundred times) until she decides to move onto something else. Its pretty cute.
Baby Brooklyn being cute. I used to always call her Baby Brooklyn but she got bigger so then I didn't as much, but now that she's really getting bigger (and older), I've found myself saying it more lately. Probably because I don't like that she's growing up so fast!
While pushing dolls in the stroller makes Lola happy, you should have seen her delight in pushing cousin Lincoln around in it!! It was too cute and super funny! She kept trying to go too fast so that his little body would almost fall out. I'm pretty sure his mom wasn't around to witness our shenanigans but he didn't seem to mind and we got some good laughs out of it!

Cute, cute boy! LOVE those baby browns!!
Smiles for Auntie! They don't get much cuter than this :)
Lola rockin' some sweet shades
Our neighbor, Grant, and his 'transportation invention'. This kid cracks us up with the crazy-funny things he says and all of his projects! He and Brooklyn have so much fun together drawing up and designing their latest inventions and creating magic potions and spells. They can play like this for hours and never get tired of each other. Although sometimes Brooklyn wants to do girl things so its Grant for himself with the tools and magic... but he's a good sport about it.
All the neighbor kids getting a ride- Grant (as the driver), Libby and Brooklyn, Caroline, Katherine and Sophia. Good times.

1 comment:

Alli and Rick said...

That is quite the invention- I give him an A on design. I want a ride!