Sunday, November 28, 2010

THANKSgiving

We had many things to be thankful for this year. First and foremost being family. We were lucky enough to be able to spend the holiday with all my family from Denver, my sister and her two kids (from San Diego), my aunt and uncle, their 5 kids and son-in-law and my grandpa. 22 in all! The cabin was quite full as you can imagine but we wouldn't have had it any other way! We baked, vegged, went sledding, ate ourselves silly (I even won myself $20 for finishing my entire plate!), napped, played games, watched movies, and had fun just hanging out. It was a great start to the holiday season and I'm super excited for Christmas to be here. Only 4 more weeks!!

My Lolie-baby. It's impossible to put into words how thankful I am for my two girls. They are both beautiful and smart, have amazing personalities and are healthy, happy little kids. They mean the world to me and I am so lucky to have them in my life.
Brooklyn was super excited to join us for Thanksgiving this year. Mostly because we were spending it at the cabin (which she informed us is one of her favorite places) but also because it meant she got to spend time with one of her favorite people Uncle Taylor!!
How it must be to be so admired and adored?!
After dinner, Uncle-cousin Rick was swinging Lola around in a blanket. Of course she loved it and was laughing like crazy which was too cute! She would get all mad if they tried to stop and take a break. We're lucky she didn't throw up all over :)



Daddy with his girls. I am incredibly thankful for such a handsome husband and wonderful father to my children. He has (and continues to) do and provide so much for us. He's incredibly giving. For him, everything is about the girls and I being happy and having what we need (and more). I dont think you could find a more selfless person and I am so grateful and in love with him for that :)
Our nephew Landon and his cute faces... I love the last one of him because I have no idea what it means. Is he super happy, hamming it up, or just making that face because he can?! What a cutie- pie!!



What Thanksgiving weekend is complete without a college-rival football game?! Its too bad we lost this year. Maybe next year, they'll decide they want it bad enough to actually play like it.



I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and you enjoy planing for and celebrating the Holiday season. It IS the most wonderful time of year :)