Where did my baby girl go?! I swear just yesterday she still looked like a baby-toddler and then this morning she was all of the sudden a toddler-little girl!! I miss her little chubber cheeks and baby pig-tails. I miss her waking up in the night every once in a while and getting to rock her back to sleep. I even miss her cute binky face. But then again if she was still a baby I wouldn't get to witness all the cuteness of her now- how she loves to lay in front of the TV with her arms behind her head, how she gives the cutest pucker-lipped kisses to everyone and everything (especially her favorite toy figurines that she finds after days of not seeing them), or how last night in the tub she took my shampoo and conditioner bottles and held them up to both sides of her neck and pressed on the tops as if they were perfume bottles :)
Kids in a tub...
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment