Friday, July 20, 2012

Pics From June

 Can you believe how big my baby girl is?! I sure cant...
 I love, love, love her smiles- especially her real ones :)


 Lola LOVES her baby Rheet. She always wants to play with him, help with him, make him smile, shush him better when he cries, protect him, etc. Its super sweet and melts my heart.
 Rhett started using the jumper-roo. He doesn't get how to jump exactly, but he loves sitting up and playing with the toys.

 Lola and her cousin Landon. He has become one of her top favorite people in a close three way tie with  Daddy and Uncle Taylor:) They're best buds. She even started referring to Landon as 'Buddy' and always wants her Buddy to come over to Nana's and play.
 Total peas in a pod. They get along so well (most days). They love to play on their Pod-pods (as Lola calls it)

 My little brother, Nathan and his cute bride, Ally, (finally) got married!!


 My little cougar in training
 Rhett's first time going swimming. He actually loved the water! Hooray!



 Lola and her BFF, Boss, having a movie night
 Ready to go out and ride their bike and scooter with their 'hodduts' on :)
 Rhett tried rice cereal for the first time. He wasnt sure he liked it or not but still opened up for more :)


 Rhett and I traveled to CA for a few days with a friend of mine (Lola hung out with Nana and Tay). While there, Rhett got to visit the beach for the first time and feel the sand between his toes. He LOVED it (despite his first reaction and face below)! And he kept wanting to touch it and eat it too. I cant wait to take him back when he can really play in the sand and enjoy it that much more. 
 


1 comment:

Alli and Rick said...

I just tried rice cereal for the first time tonight too. It was quite a mess. But I think Ryker liked it? And where did you get your jump-a-roo? That does look like a fun one, also something we should try soon. Rhett is a happy cute baby. And I love the pict of Lola asleep in the swing, What a good life!