We have been busy this summer. Not nearly as busy as most people but busy for us. Lots of swimming, playing, trips to the park, visiting family in Denver and St. George, my little brothers wedding, a quick vacay to California, and more. Needless to say blogging has been the last thing on my list of to dos until now. Here are a few pics to catch you up on our May:
Rhett. He is growing up so fast. It seems that in a matter of days he went from 2 months to 4 months. Im not nearly as diligent about picture taking with him as I was with Lola when she was a baby. I'm trying to be better about that...
Seriously my all-time favorite pic of him to date. He is such a happy baby. Always smiling and content to just chill.
A rainy day made for one excited girl to go play and jump in puddles
Lola got her very own pet- a Beta fish that she named Mr. Pink Fish
Her favorite past time at Nana's house. On this particular day she fell asleep swinging. The life of a 3 year old...
I found these pics of Rhett and Lola at about the same age. I cant believe how much they look alike!
And some creepy blown ups to further prove my case. Minus the nose, they're basically the same kid ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment