



We had Brooklyn yesterday and since it was FINALLY warm outside she wanted to go draw outside with her chalk. We drew the Ocean and a tree with purple berries and dresses that were fit for a Princess to wear. Although I hate chalk with a passion I gritted my teeth while it scraped along the sidewalk and was happy to hear that Brooklyn approved of my drawings. She insisted on touching up some of the flaws and helping Daddy out alot. He's not such a good drawer of Princess dresses she said. Daddy took some pictures of our sweet baby and she even gave him 1 pose which she usually never does. She hates the camera?! We had a good time and it took a while for me to get rid of my upset stomach from the feeling of the chalk grinding on the bumpy road. Way too sick....
2 comments:
I love your new blogs, I need to do some new ones your showing me up! Looks like the student needs to teach the teacher!
Oh the joys of sidewalk drawings...I usually get my boys a big bucket o' chalk every summer so they can doodle to their hearts content. The part I like best about it is they get more & more creative each time, plus they're outside enjoying the sunshine! Yippee for warm weather!!!
Also, fo shizzle I'm down to see "Baby Mama"! It looks freakin' hilarious! Also, little Lucas doesn't need to sit my 2 absolutely, amazingly well-behaved children...that was for the benefit of whoever is reading this comment...we both know the real truth;)
Post a Comment