Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Cutest Video Clips

Lola LOVES her bathtime. Even if its late and shes ornery, once she gets in, shes the happiest baby girl. Her favorite thing to do is kick her legs and splash around (and try to eat her bath toy of course). Just recently shes caught on to us laughing at her when she splashes and thinks its funny that we think shes funny. She gets this proud look on her face like shes soooo hilarious. And she is! We (but really my mom is the only one you can hear) couldnt stop laughing. Lola has also recently found her voice and is starting to make a lot more noises and sounds. The bottom video is of her talking and giving Mommy some cheeser smiles. What a little ham our Lola is becoming!!



2 comments:

Brittany said...

Both videos were so cute! I can't wait till she can start saying words.

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! When I was watching the clips Allie got really interested, so I showed both to her and she loved them! It is so cute when they realize it is them that you are laughing at.