Helping Momma do laundry


Showing off her cute angel jammies

Our lil' chubster. Her Uncle Taylor loves to call her Chubbers. He started calling her that when she was 6 weeks old and really was quite the chunker but now its more of a joke because of how thin she actually is :)


Momma's little helper. For a few more years anyway :)

She does not like her bangs in her face!

Much better :)

Playing in her Jumperoo

Bathtime at Grammy's

We dressed Lola up in a build-a-bear Bronco's outfit that was sitting my parents house. Cruel? Maybe, but we've never laughed so hard :)

Pants are a little tight...

Just love this face
2 comments:
She's a doll!! So precious. I love the jersey photos. And she's such a little thing. I'm sure you're eating up every minute! I can't believe she can still nap in the swing. Anabelle stopped napping well when I moved her to her crib (at 5 mos), but she's much too large for her swing now. ha! Glad Lola is napping well for you. :)
p.s. If you ever want bows, I'm making & selling them! Anabelle's size or smaller...
She is such a doll! I love seeing all her pictures. she seems like such a happy girl! Lunch in 3 weeks right?
Post a Comment