My Brother Nathan and his fiance, Allyson just had their first baby. His name is Landon and he was born January 4th weighing 7 lbs, 14 oz. He is so the most handsomest little man ever! Luke had to go out of town on business this week, and Lola and I didnt want to just sit home alone, so it worked out for us to fly here to Denver (yes, for the 3rd time since Thanksgiving) so we could meet and play with Landon as well as hang with Grammy and Bonka for another week :) Below are pictures of Lola and Landon meeting for the first time. Lola wasnt quite sure what to think of him, I think she thought he was another baby doll because he was asleep and not really moving. She would check out his face then try to take his binkie and then want to get down. Really, she cant wait for him (and herself) to get a little bigger so they can play together and be the best of cousins!!


1 comment:
Muahhahaha GIVE ME YOUR BINKY! She is going to be a mischievous little girl :) I love it.
Post a Comment