When I met my sister
I gave her a kiss-
A promise of love and of laughter and bliss...
For times we'll imagine,
for secrets we'll share,
to tell my dear sister
I'll always be there.

Brooklyn was able to come and meet Lola the day we brought her home from the hospital. She was absolutely adorable with her and so in love. Brooklyn was so sweet to bring her new sister a present. It was a cute outfit and soft stuffed animal. Brooklyn just knew Lola would love the soft little lamb and she wanted a picture of Lola taken with her new favorite toy. Brooklyn spent the day holding, cuddling and kissing her new baby sister. Later that evening Brooklyn wanted to read Lola her first story. Too precious!! Brooklyn still comes over so excited to see Lola and runs straight to her to lay on the loves and tell her how beautiful a baby she is. What a lucky girl Lola is to have Brooklyn for her sister. We're excited to see them grow and play together. Having 2 sisters myself, I know they will have lots of fun times and great memories!!
I gave her a kiss-
A promise of love and of laughter and bliss...
For times we'll imagine,
for secrets we'll share,
to tell my dear sister
I'll always be there.
Brooklyn was able to come and meet Lola the day we brought her home from the hospital. She was absolutely adorable with her and so in love. Brooklyn was so sweet to bring her new sister a present. It was a cute outfit and soft stuffed animal. Brooklyn just knew Lola would love the soft little lamb and she wanted a picture of Lola taken with her new favorite toy. Brooklyn spent the day holding, cuddling and kissing her new baby sister. Later that evening Brooklyn wanted to read Lola her first story. Too precious!! Brooklyn still comes over so excited to see Lola and runs straight to her to lay on the loves and tell her how beautiful a baby she is. What a lucky girl Lola is to have Brooklyn for her sister. We're excited to see them grow and play together. Having 2 sisters myself, I know they will have lots of fun times and great memories!!
No comments:
Post a Comment