We had Lola's picture taken when she was just 9 days old. They are adorable!! Our Lola is so beautiful. She has her Daddy's eyes, lashes, ears, feet, and bum. She has my chin, and my lips- All rolled into one gorgeous little girl! We love her so very much and are enjoying every minute with her.
Sooooooooooooo cute! I love the one with the ladder and the folded blankets! She is a cutie. I am glad we got to see you for a minute at Alli's wedding. You look great too!
I'm Sydney, a recently divorced, twenty-something year old, now single mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children. Brooklyn is 9. She is technically my former step-daughter but will always be part of our family and loved just the same. She is genuinely sweet, very creative and full of personality! Lola, 3, is very energetic, incredibly spirited and adores her big sister! Rhett is 8 months old and one of the happiest, most easy going babies I know! He is a wonderful blessing and the perfect addition to our family. I am so lucky and ever grateful to have such sweet little angels who fill my everydays with love and happiness.
5 comments:
I love your pictures! You have an amazing photographer! Lola is so cute! It was really good to see you guys last weekend!
Those are super cute and she is gorgeous! I need to come see her and give you her present. I hope everything is going well, sounds like it is.
Sooooooooooooo cute! I love the one with the ladder and the folded blankets! She is a cutie. I am glad we got to see you for a minute at Alli's wedding. You look great too!
Syd, she is adorable! When do I get to meet her?
Oh WOW, she is such a darling baby! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics! Did Katie do them??
Post a Comment