I cant believe our Lola is one month old already!! It has been the greatest month. I did not think it could really go by this fast. It makes me so sad that she's not a tiny baby anymore yet excited for all her big milestones coming up. I love watching Lola grow and change everyday. Its always something new. She is a such a good girl, a little high maintenance, but its expected of a princess :) She only cries when she's hungry, needs a change, or has lots of air in her tummy. She loves to be held and cuddled- she'll get after you if you try to put her down and walk out of sight. She likes her swing but only for a few minutes and if there's no one to hold her right then. She likes the bouncy (when she's sleeping) She even chose to sleep in it for weeks 2 through 3, now she likes her Newborn Napper that came with her Pack N Play (and only because she doesn't like to sleep flat on her back). She loves baths and her favorite is washing her hair, she always coos at that part. She loves to grunt- all the time. Its the loudest when she's waking up or taking care of business but she'll grunt often in between (I think she just likes to hear herself). She is definitely more alert now. She loves to watch your face while you talk to her. She loves to sit up on your lap and check EVERYTHING out. When she eats in bed with me, she can't get enough of my dark wood headboard or the ceiling fan. They are so fascinating! She is getting really good at following objects with her eyes, and her neck is so strong already. At less than a week old, she lifted her head to see my Dad's face when he was burping her. She can move it all around pretty good and lift it a little when she's on her tummy. She has quite the grip now too. Smiles will be getting here shortly, we work on them everyday. She is going to have the most beautiful smile ever :) We are so proud of our little Lola!! Here are some of her firsts as well as how she is growing and sleeping...
Firsts:
Photography Shoot- May 22, 9 days old
Outing- We went to Brooklyn's Music Recital, May 23, 10 days old
Lunch @ Restaurant- Went to Kneaders Bakery with Grammy and Breecia, May 27 (2 weeks)
First time away from Mom- I went to Brooklyn's Kindergarten Graduation with Luke. Lola stayed home with Grammy. May 28
Sunday Brunch-Went to Mom and Dads favorite place, Porcupine, May 31
Babysitter- Auntie Breecia came while Luke and I went to dinner for our 2 year Anniversary, May 31
Stroller Ride- June 9
Baby Sling- Today! Lola was a bit fussy after eating so I put her in it to walk her around but as soon as I had her set up, she was fast asleep... I think she likes it :)
Other Milestones:
Umbilical Cord fell off- May 21, 8 days old
Grew out of Newborn sized stretchies - June 7
Eyes turned all the way Brown - June 8
Slept 7 hours straight- June 13
Weight:
2 Weeks- 7 Lbs 4 oz
3 Weeks- 8 Lbs 0 oz
1 Month- 8 Lbs 15 oz, 21 In
Eating and Sleeping:
1 Week: Eats every 3 hours, and 4-5 hour stretches at night
2 and 3 Week: Every 2 1/2-3 hours and 4-6 hours at night
1 month: Every 3 hours and 5-7 hours a night
One Week

Two Weeks

3 Weeks

1 Month
3 comments:
Time sure does go by way to fast. Make sure you enjoy every moment, before you know it she will be one.
She is such a doll.
Check out those cheeks! Can't wait for that grin that she only get now when she has gas bubbles.
I love that you are documenting all of her cute milestones, habits, etc. I bet you have the world's best baby/scrapbook.
Post a Comment