Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Father's Day

Luke had a great Fathers Day this year. Brooklyn spent some of the day with us and we celebrated with a big breakfast and a few presents for Luke. Brooklyn made a block with her picture on it and picked out some new sunglasses for Luke. Lola gave him a few new shirts and a hat. I'm glad Luke was able to spend the day with both his girls. He is such an amazing Father and takes such good care of his family. He always makes us smile and Brooklyn thinks he is just the funniest man on the planet! I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful man to be the Father of my Lola and Brooklyn and he is also a terrific husband who will do anything to make sure we are happy. I can honestly say that just being around him makes my day, everyday. He is my best friend and we get along so easily and enjoy each other even more so now than we did when we were dating. I love having a family with Luke, it really is my dreams come true!! We love our Daddy and are so grateful for him in our lives. Happy Fathers Day Luke!


No comments: